Build Equity Terms & Conditions
Resident will receive Build Equity Money upon complying with the following:
1.Resident must fulfill all of their lease provisions, including:
- Pay all rent and other fees on time pursuant to their lease.
- Occupy the apartment for the full term of their lease (minimum 1 year lease).
- Complies with all their lease terms and obligations.
2. There is currently no Enrollment Fees to participate in this program.
3. Build Equity Money is earned at 15% of the resident's monthly rent not to exceed $200 per month.
|Example 1||Example 2|
|Build Equity Earned (per month)||$200 (max)||$150 (15%)|
|Months to Earn $3,600||18 months||24 months|
4. Resident can apply Build Equity Money towards the purchase price of the home. Build Equity Money is subject to community qualification and mortgage program guidelines. **
5. On the initial visit to one of our New Home Communities the resident must inform the Sales Manager that they are participating in the Build Equity Money program.
6. The Sales Manager will contact the apartment community's leasing staff to obtain the total amount of Build Equity Money earned under this program.
7. This program cannot be used in conjunction with other lead generating incentives (including broker commissions, friends and family, Realtor co-op, employer group programs, etc.) or may not be combined with any other offer, incentive, or discount.
8. The Build Equity Money program may be modified or cancelled anytime without notice.
9. Lease can be broken with a 30-day calendar month notice to vacate* with no lease break penalty after a minimum of one (1) year lease.
10. Build Equity Money expires 120 days after moving from apartment community.
* If notice is given after 1st of month, then resident is responsible for the end of the following month. Rev. 9/1/15 I.e., If notice is given on August 10th, then resident is responsible for rent through September 30th